Synthesis of Hexagonal Boron Nitride (White Graphene) on Metal Substrates from the Polyborazylene (B3N3H4)x Precursor
- Synthesis of Hexagonal Boron Nitride (White Graphene) on Metal Substrates from the Polyborazylene (B3N3H4)x Precursor
- 박성찬; 박진형; 강상욱; 조현진; 이창협; 오인섭; 펠리시타; 강정호; 이병수; 김명종
- hexagonal boron nitride; h-BN; white graphene; polyborazylene
- Issue Date
- Nano Korea 2013
- Pure polyborazylene(B3N3H4)x was effectively synthesized by the polymerization reaction of borazine(B3N3H6) and used as a liquid state precursor for hexagonal boron nitride (h-BN, white graphene) synthesis by thermal annealing procedures[1,2]. The large area and high crystalline h-BN films were uniformly synthesized with polyborazylene (B3N3H4)x coated on a electrochemical polished metal foils at 1000℃ for 60 min under argon atmosphere. The h-BN films were characterized by Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), X-ray diffraction (XRD), Transmission electron microscope (TEM) and Raman spectroscopy. TEM data indicated that the synthesized h-BN had one or few layers with high crystalline structures. Raman spectra, FT-IR spectra and XRD data revealed that h-BN films were formed by phase conversion reactions through the polymer cross-linking. Also, gate dielectric application of the synthesized h-BN was demonstrated for graphene transistors.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.