Brillouin Optical Correlation Domain Analysis in Linear Configuration based on Differential Lock-in Detection
- Brillouin Optical Correlation Domain Analysis in Linear Configuration based on Differential Lock-in Detection
- 정지호; 정규황; 이관일; 송광용; 이재하; 정제명; 이상배
- Issue Date
- European conference on optical communications 2013
- Brillouin optical correlation domain analysis (BOCDA) in linear configuration is demonstrated
newly based on differential lock-in detection. Three-fold enhancement in the spatial resolution is achieved compared to the former system based on beat-lock-in detection, as well as the simpler configuration for the signal processing. Distributed strain measurement over a 57-m test fiber with a 10-cm spatial resolution is presented as a proof-of concept.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.