Bidirectional Brillouin Optical Correlation Domain Analysis Using Phase Modulation
- Bidirectional Brillouin Optical Correlation Domain Analysis Using Phase Modulation
- 정지호; 이관일; 송광용; 이재하; 정제명; 이상배
- Issue Date
- 2013 18th OptoElectronics and Communications Conference
- Bidirectional Brillouin optical correlation domain analysis is proposed and experimentally implemented by using a phase modulator. Our proposed scheme leads to an enlarged measurement range with maintaining a spatial resolution.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.