Linear boundary discriminant analysis based on QR decomposition
- Linear boundary discriminant analysis based on QR decomposition
- 나진희; 박명수; 강우성; 최진영
- Linear boundary discriminant analysis; computation time; QR decomposition
- Issue Date
- PAA : pattern analysis and applications
- VOL 17, NO 1, 105-112
- Linear boundary discriminant analysis (LBDA) shows good feature extraction performance in the classification problem. However, LBDA suffers from small sample size (SSS) problem and the computation time of it increases exponentially for datasets that are not sufficiently large compared with the number of features. To release these problems, we reformulate LBDA using QR decomposition, and this results in both reducing computation time and resolving SSS problem while classification performance is maintained.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.