Effective surface immobilization of nanoparticles using bubbles generated by sonication
- Effective surface immobilization of nanoparticles using bubbles generated by sonication
- 최재우; 권규상; 안병렬; 이순재; 홍석원; 이상협
- Ultrasonication; Nanoparticle; Surface immobilization; Adsorption
- Issue Date
- Colloid and Polymer Science
- VOL 292, NO 1, 275-279
- A nanoscale material represents a promising adsorbent
material for water treatment due to its large surface area
and its ability to incorporate compounds with specific functions.
In this research, the effective immobilization of nanoparticles
using an ultrasonic technique and the change of the
surface morphology of the substrate by sonication was investigated.
The effective surface immobilization of the nanomagnetite
powder and an increase in the reactive area with
aqueous contaminant were caused by bubbles generated by
the sonication method. The effect of the frequency of the
ultrasonic wave on the immobilization of the nano-powder
was also investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.