Effect of Growth Temperature and Quantum Structure on InAs/GaAs Quantum Dot Solar Cell
- Effect of Growth Temperature and Quantum Structure on InAs/GaAs Quantum Dot Solar Cell
- 박문호; 김호성; 박성준; 송진동; 김상혁; 이유종; 최원준; 박정호
- Solar Cell; Quantum Dots; InGaAs-Capped; High Temperature Growth
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 14, NO 4, 2955-2959
- InGaAs-capped InAs quantum dots (QDs) and InAs QDs were adopted for the study of the effects
through growth temperature and the band structure of InAs QDs on the performance of GaAs-based QD solar cell. It has been shown that the defects due to low temperature growth resulted in the
decrease of VOC, JSC and external quantum efficiency for GaAs bulk solar cell and QD embedded
solar cells. It has been also found that InAs QDs act as defects by trapping photo-generated carries which affect the carrier transport in QD solar cell. The QD solar cell with InGaAs-capped InAs
QDs showed higher performance than the QD solar cell with only InAs QDs. Such result has been
explained by photo-generated carrier trapping and tunneling through InGaAs QW state in InGaAs apped InAs QDs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.