KULEX: ADL Power Assistant Robotic System for the Elderly and the Disabled (Abstract for VIDEO)
- KULEX: ADL Power Assistant Robotic System for the Elderly and the Disabled (Abstract for VIDEO)
- 홍만복; 김신정; 김기훈
- Exoskeleton; Power Assistant Robot; Rehabilitation Robot
- Issue Date
- URAI (International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence)
- , 121-122
- A new robotic system for upper-limb power assistance of the elderly and the disabled has been
developed. It is composed of the three main modules, 1-DOF under-actuated hand module for the assistance of hand grasp motion, 3-DOF exoskeleton-type parallel wrist mechanism for wrist power assistance, and 6-DOF serial chain in order to assist an arbitrary movement of an
operator’s forearm. The operating capability of the proposed robot is observed from a demonstration of the robot performing some activities-of-daily-living (ADL) tasks such as picking up a pen with pinch grasp, gripping an object with power grasp, and brushing teeth.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.