Development of a Small-scale Liquid Hydrogen Plant
- Development of a Small-scale Liquid Hydrogen Plant
- 백종훈; 강상우; 나다니엘; 장영혜; 임창무; 김서영; 오인환
- Issue Date
- 한국수소 및 신에너지학회 2013년 추계학술대회
- A cryocooler-cooled liquid hydrogen plant has been successfully developed .
. Performed complete thermal/structural analysis of all the components.
. Designed and fabricated a complete set of liquefaction, transfer and storage system in
- Cryostat, Heat pipe, LN2 precooler, O-P H2 converter, LH2 transfer line etc.
. Successfully demonstrated hydrogen liquefaction
- 1.4 L/hr with LN2 precooling+ two O-P H2 converters.
- 0.7 L/hr without LN2 precooling + one OP H2 converter at 20K.
. Successfully demonstrated zero boil-off storage by operating cryocooler as needed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.