Graphene growth by intense pulsed white light under ambient atmosphere and its confirmation with laser mode-locking
- Graphene growth by intense pulsed white light under ambient atmosphere and its confirmation with laser mode-locking
- 김원준; 이준수; 이주한; 임대순; 송용원
- graphene; intensely pulsed white light; mode-locking; fiber laser
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2013
- Multi-layered graphene is synthesized by intense pulsed white light on quartz glass directly under room temperature and room pressure in a short time less than 1 minute. The graphene is also grown on optical fiber ferrule directly so that mode-locked laser is realized and thus, graphene crystallization is confirmed
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.