Fiber laser fabricated by using nanographene sticker and its mode-locking characteristics
- Fiber laser fabricated by using nanographene sticker and its mode-locking characteristics
- 박재현; 박기철; Daniel Spoor; Benjamin Hall; Azad Siahmakoun; 송용원
- graphene; graphene sticker; fiber laser; mode-locker
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2013
- By transferring nanographene sticker onto D-shaped optical fiber, we demonstrate evanaescent
mode-locking in fiber lasers. The nanographene is grown onto alumina substrate via thermal chemical vapor deposition without any catalyst film. The nonographene sticker is fabricated by simple spin-coating of polyimide onto grown nanographene sample is transferred onto D-shaped fiber via simple mechanical taking off the polyimide/nanographene bilayered film. Stable mode-locking laser show pulses with center wavelenght, spectral wideth, and repetition rate of 1558.2 nm, 5.42 nm, and 4.77 MHz. respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.