Graphene Photonics: Novel preparation approaches for efficient mode-lockers
- Graphene Photonics: Novel preparation approaches for efficient mode-lockers
- graphene; photonics; mode-locker; ring laser
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2013
- Diversified ultrafast lasers incorporating nanocarbon were realized.
Evanescent field interaction scheme ensured the high-power operation of graphene devices.
Efficient material processes such as mechanical exfoliation, optical deposition, electrospray, aerosol deposition, interface growth, IPWL, and graphene sticker fabrication were developed.
We expect to develop more nonlinear devices functioned by nanocarbon materials targeting for high efficiency and integrity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.