Synthesis of Monolith Carbon Materials with Polyamic Acid Precursors and Its Application to Energy Storage Materials
- Synthesis of Monolith Carbon Materials with Polyamic Acid Precursors and Its Application to Energy Storage Materials
- 최용문; 정환중; 이도훈; 유남호; 양철민; 고문주
- Issue Date
- Joint workshop on funtional synthetic metals 2013
- Monolith polyamic acid was prepared by unidirectional freezing and freeze-drying method.
Monolith carbon was obtained by carbonizing the monolith polyamic acid precursor.
Monolith carbon materials was shown high valuable surface area of 2088 ㎡/g and high capacitance of 161 F/g.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.