Analytic representation of the dielectric functions of InAsxSb1-x alloys in the parametric model
- Analytic representation of the dielectric functions of InAsxSb1-x alloys in the parametric model
- S.Y. Hwang; T.J. Kim; J.S. Byun; 닐리쉬; M.S. Diware; Y.D. Kim; D.E. Aspnes; J.J. Yoon; 송진동
- Parametric model; Ellipsometry; MBE; InAsSb alloy; Dielectric function
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 547, 276-279
- We report expressions that allow the dielectric functions ε = ε1 + iε2 from 1.5 to 6.0 eV of InAsxSb1-x alloys over the entire composition range 0 ≤ x ≤ 1 to be calculated analytically. We base our work on the parametric model (PM), which describes the dielectric functions of semiconductor materials as a sum of Gaussian-broadened polynomials. Our reference ε spectra are those that we obtained previously by spectroscopic ellipsometry for the specific compositions x = 0.000, 0.127, 0.337, 0.491, 0.726, and 1.000. The PM reconstructions are in excellent agreement with the data, and with the interpolations provided here, the model is extended to arbitrary compositions. We expect these results to be useful in a number of contexts, for example for the design of optoelectronic devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.