Quantum-dot sensitized metal oxide semiconductor hybrid phototransistor for near infrared detection
- Quantum-dot sensitized metal oxide semiconductor hybrid phototransistor for near infrared detection
- 황도경; 이희성; 이윤재; 김홍희; 노영수; 이준영; 남승희; 임성일; 최원국
- PbS; IGZO; hybrid phototransistor
- Issue Date
- 2013 MRS Spring Meeting
- We introduce new approach of three.terminal PbS Quantum Dot (QD)/InGaZnO (IGZO) hybrid phototransistor for NIR detection wherein colloidal PbS QDs play a role of NIR sensitized layer and can be easily formed on the top of IGZO thin film transistors (TFTs) array. This hybrid phototransistor responded to NIR light up to 1.4 μm. The photo.generated electrons from the PbS sensitized layer can be transferred to the IGZO channel and consequently induced significant negative threshold voltage shift on the TFT. A photo gating resistive.load inverter was also implemented by connecting a unit phototransistor to an external load resistor. The photo.induced threshold voltage shifts of the hybrid phototransistor led to certain output voltage signals in static and dynamic characteristics of this photo-inverter.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.