A Wireless Intraocular Pressure Sensor with Variable Inductance Using a Ferrite Material
- A Wireless Intraocular Pressure Sensor with Variable Inductance Using a Ferrite Material
- 강병주; 황호용; 이수현; 강지윤; 박정후; 서철훈; 박창근
- 안압센서; 녹내장; Ferrite; IOP sensor; resonance frequency; variable inductance
- Issue Date
- Journal of semiconductor technology and science
- VOL 13, NO 4, 355-360
- A wireless intraocular (IOP) pressure sensor based on micro electro mechanical system (MEMS) technology is proposed. The proposed IOP sensor uses variable inductance according to the external pressure. The proposed sensor is composed of two flexible membranes: a ferrite bottom part, an inductor, and a capacitor. The inductance of the sensor varies according to the external pressure. The resonance frequency of the sensor is also varied, and this frequency is detected using an external coil. The external coil is designed with an FR-4 printed circuit board. The feasibility of the proposed sensor structure using variable inductance to detect the external pressure is successfully demonstrated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.