Enhancement of light output power in ultraviolet light emitting diodes using graphene film on self-assembled Au nanocluster by agglomeration process
- Enhancement of light output power in ultraviolet light emitting diodes using graphene film on self-assembled Au nanocluster by agglomeration process
- Tae Hoon Seo; GangU Shin; Bo Kyoung Kim; Chel-Jong Choi; 이창협; 김명종; Eun-Kyung Seo
- UV LED; graphene; Au nanocluster
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied physics
- VOL 114, NO 22, 223105-1-223105-4
- We applied graphene network on Au nanoclusters as a transparent and current spreading electrode in GaN-based ultraviolet (UV) light emitting diode (LED). The electroluminescence (EL) of
UV-LEDs with graphene film on Au nanoclusters was enhanced by 10% at injection current of
20 mA, while keeping reasonably good injected current-voltage (I-V) characteristics. This result is attributed to the reduction of absorption at UV wavelength region, effective current spreading and injection by reduced sheet and contact resistance, and texturing effect through Au nanocluster.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.