A Study on Dynamic Stiffness Design of Frame Structure for Inspection Robot
- A Study on Dynamic Stiffness Design of Frame Structure for Inspection Robot
- 이준영; 임지윤; 김창환; 이택진; 이석; 임홍재
- Sub-span ocillation; 서브스판 진동; transmission line; 송전 선로
- Issue Date
- 대한기계학회 2013년도 학술대회
- This paper presents to investigate dynamic stiffness of inspection robot with various frame
structures through flexible multi body dynamic simulation. Transmission lines which simulated in finite
element model are used to validate to experimental results. Natural frequency analysis of robot frame
is conducted to compare with sub-span ocillation frequency. Multi body dynamic simulation model that
is similar to the actual sub-span ocillation test environment is developed by using transmission lines
and robot frame models. New 5 types robot frames with reduced the number of carbon pipes are
proposed. Natural frequency analysis and multi body dynamic simulation of 5 types robot frame are
conducted. The final robot frame model is confirmed that 29% of weight was reduced.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.