Automatic Piano Tutoring System Using Consumer-Level Depth Camera
- Automatic Piano Tutoring System Using Consumer-Level Depth Camera
- 노승민; 황재인; 김준호
- piano; tutoring; depth camera
- Issue Date
- ICCE (International Conference on Consumer Electronics)
- , 3-4
- In this paper, we present an automatic piano
tutoring system that uses a consumer-level depth camera to
recognize keys that are touched by a performer in real-time.
Accordingly, the system provides feedback to the performer as to
whether the appropriate keys for playing a music score at the
proper tempo are being touched. Our system can be installed on
any piano system with a simple calibration process. As a result,
any conventional acoustic piano can be converted into a piano
tutor system with the addition of a low-cost depth camera.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.