Speech-to-Text-based Life L og System for Smartphones
- Speech-to-Text-based Life L og System for Smartphones
- 서동만; 김수현; 송규원; 홍승길
- Life Log; Smartphone; Speech-to-text; Cloud
- Issue Date
- ICCE (International Conference on Consumer Electronics)
- , 347-348
- In this paper, we propose a life log system which
provides a real-time voice recording with a speech-to-text feature
over smartphone environments. The proposed system records
data of user life using a microphone of smartphone. Recorded
data are sent to a server, analyzed, and stored. Recorded data are
dictated using a speech-to-text service, and saved as text files. The
proposed system is implemented as a prototype system and
evaluated. Users of our system are able to search their life log
sound files using text.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.