A Study on Inspection Robot Wheel to Pass an Obstacle on a Four conductor Transmission Line
- A Study on Inspection Robot Wheel to Pass an Obstacle on a Four conductor Transmission Line
- 김문영; 이준영; 김창환; 이석; Hong Jae Yim
- Multi-body dynamics; polyurethane wheel; wheel diameter
- Issue Date
- International Symposium on Robotics
- In this study, we describe the basic design of an
inspection robot wheel that can pass over obstacles without
the need for lifting. We selected polyurethane, which
provides the highest level of insulation between the line and
the wheels, as the wheel material. A finite element model of
wheel is generated and is compared with the real
polyurethane wheel through a pressing test. A space damper
is set as the main obstacle. We carried out a Multi-body
dynamics simulation is conducted by changing the wheel
diameter. We arrived appropriate diameter when the torque
is using area.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.