Integrating Depth Information in Shape Alignment of 3D Deformable Objects
- Integrating Depth Information in Shape Alignment of 3D Deformable Objects
- 김준식; 오상록
- Depth image; Landmark observation; Shape alignment; Deformable object
- Issue Date
- 20th Korea-Japan Joint Workshop on Frontiers of Computer Vision
- , 54-59
- We present a method to integrate depth information in aligning a shape of deformable object on the observed data from an RGBD sensor. We extend the constrained local model which is widely used in the shape alignment on an image, by augmenting the landmark observation probability from depth image patches around the landmark locations. Experiments show that the simple extension integrating depth information greatly improves the localization of landmark, and we discuss about the practical considerations in the depth data fusion as well.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.