Strain-assisted, low-temperature synthesis of high-performance thermoelectric materials
- Strain-assisted, low-temperature synthesis of high-performance thermoelectric materials
- 정성진; 김주헌; 김동익; 김성근; 박형호; 김진상; 현도빈; 백승협
- Issue Date
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP
- VOL 16, NO 8, 3529-3533
- Utilizing internal energy artificially implemented by cold-pressing in the specimens, we demonstrate a way to synthesize high-quality bulk thermoelectric materials at otherwise too low a temperature to approach to an equilibrium state. This low-temperature synthesis technique will provide a new opportunity to integrate high-performance thermoelectric materials into various electronic devices for a built-in energy source, as well as to develop low-cost fabrication methods.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.