Modular multi-enzyme cascade process using highly stabilized enzyme microbeads
- Modular multi-enzyme cascade process using highly stabilized enzyme microbeads
- 정진양; 황이택; 김지훈; 김병찬; 구만복
- Multi-Enzyme; Immobilization; Microbeads
- Issue Date
- Green chemistry : an international journal and green chemistry resource : GC
- VOL 16, NO 3, 1163-1167
- A highly stable, homogeneous and magnetically separable enzyme
microbead (EMB) comprised of branched-polymer/silica-shell
hybrid microbeads is demonstrated. In addition, an EMB-based
modular in vitro cascade reaction system is successfully implemented
to the multi-enzymatic reactions with reusability and tractability.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.