Uniaxial magnetic anisotropy in epitaxial Fe/MgO films on GaAs(001)
- Uniaxial magnetic anisotropy in epitaxial Fe/MgO films on GaAs(001)
- 최준우; 김형준; 김경호; Andreas Scholl; 장준연
- Magnetic anisotropy; Fe/MgO/GaAs
- Issue Date
- Journal of magnetism and magnetic materials
- VOL 360, 109-112
- Magnetic and structural properties of Fe films grown on MgO buffered GaAs(001) substrates were investigated. Structural analysis using a transmission electron microscope shows that the Fe/MgO/GaAs system is fully epitaxial when MgO is grown at high temperature (~350 °C). A two-fold uniaxial magnetic anisotropy along the Fe//GaAs[1̄10] was found for the epitaxial Fe/MgO/GaAs system using magnetic hysteresis loop measurements and magnetic domain imaging. However Fe grown on room temperature deposited MgO shows amorphous island morphology with discrete boundary, and no magnetic anisotropy was found.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.