Al-C hybrid nanoclustered anodes for lithium ion batteries with high electrical capacity and cyclic stability
- Al-C hybrid nanoclustered anodes for lithium ion batteries with high electrical capacity and cyclic stability
- Ji Hun Park; 차이룰 후다야; 김아영; Do Kyung Rhee; Seon Ju Yeo; 최원창; Pil J. Yoo; 이중기
- Al-C hybrid nanoclustered anodes; lithium ion
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 50, 2837-2840
- Structurally regulated and hybridized Al–C nanoclusters are prepared
from C60 and Al precursors by thermal evaporation-combined
plasma-enhanced chemical vapour deposition. The resulting Al–C
hybrid nanoclustered anodes for Li-ion batteries exhibit a high
reversible capacity of >900 mA h g-1 at an optimized current density
of 6 A g-1 for over 100 cycles.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.