Microstructural variation and dielectric properties of KTiNbO5 and K3Ti5NbO14 ceramics
- Microstructural variation and dielectric properties of KTiNbO5 and K3Ti5NbO14 ceramics
- 임미르; 권상효; 김진성; 남산; 최지원; 황성주
- Dielectric properties; Layered metal-oxide; Nanosheets; Multilayer ceramic capacitor
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 40, NO 4, 5861-5867
- KTiNbO5 (KTN) and K3Ti5NbO14 (3K5TN) ceramics sintered at 1150 °C and 1125 °C, respectively, exhibited a dense, homogeneous microstructure with a high relative density (≥96% of the theoretical density). Abnormal grain growth occurred in both specimens during sintering, and large (002) and (001) grains developed in KTN and 3K5TN ceramics, respectively. A dielectric constant (εr) of 13 and a dielectric loss of 2.9% at 10 MHz were obtained from KTN ceramics sintered at 1150 °C. The 3K5TN ceramics sintered at 1125 °C showed an εr of 15 and a dielectric loss of 12% at 10 MHz. The resistivity of KTN and 3K5TN ceramics was low and their εr and dielectric loss values displayed low-frequency dispersion (LFD); the presence of K+ ions between the layers could be responsible for their low resistivity and LFD.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.