Transition metal-doped TiO2 nanowire catalysts for the oxidative coupling of methane
- Transition metal-doped TiO2 nanowire catalysts for the oxidative coupling of methane
- 리카 유나르티; 이마로; 황윤정; 최재욱; 서동진; 이진원; 김일원; 하정명
- Oxidative coupling of methane; TiO2 nanowire; Transition metal doping; Ethylene
- Issue Date
- Catalysis communications
- VOL 50, 54-58
- The catalytic oxidative coupling of methane (OCM) on transition metal-doped TiO2 nanowire catalysts was performed and the effects ofmetal dopantswere studied. With transitionmetal doping, the electric and optical properties of nanowires were adjusted, which seemed to improve the catalytic activity and selectivity of the OCM reaction. AMn-doped TiO2 nanowire catalyst exhibited the highest C2 yieldwith the highest (ethylene)/(ethane) ratio because of its moderate oxidation activity, while a highly active Rh-doped TiO2 nanowire catalyst converted methane into fully oxidized CO and CO2. The electric conductivity assessed by UV–vis absorption represented the oxidation activity of the nanowire catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.