One-step synthesis of carbon-supported Pd@Pt/C core-shell nanoparticles as oxygen reduction electrocatalysts and their enhanced activity and stability
- One-step synthesis of carbon-supported Pd@Pt/C core-shell nanoparticles as oxygen reduction electrocatalysts and their enhanced activity and stability
- 임윤택; 김석기; 이승철; 최정훈; 남기석; 유성종; 김필
- fuel cell; core-shell; PtPd catalysts; alloy; oxygen reduction reaction
- Issue Date
- VOL 6, NO 8, 4038-4042
- A close encounter with reality on core–shell catalysts for fuel cells: the
outstanding significance of the work is (i) suggestion of a computational
methodology to design a specific combination of core and shell
materials in terms of both the activity and the durability, (ii) development
of a novel facile synthesis of core–shell/C electrocatalysts, and
(iii) experimental validation of the design and synthesis of the core–
shell/C catalysts and their performance as well as long-term stability.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.