Correlation between the Growth Rate of White Graphene (h-BN) and Grain Orientation of Polycrystalline Nickel Foil
- Correlation between the Growth Rate of White Graphene (h-BN) and Grain Orientation of Polycrystalline Nickel Foil
- 조현진; 박성찬; 펠리시타; 박진형; 강상욱; 김명종
- h-BN; white graphene; growth rate; Ni foil; grain orientation
- Issue Date
- 나노튜브 연구회
- Morphology of the surface and orientation of the grain of the metal catalysts have been deemed the important factors for the growth of white graphene (h-BN) using chemical vapor deposition. We report correlation between white graphene (h-BN) growth and grain orientation of polycrystalline nickel foil. The surface of nickel foil was cleaned and polished by electrochemical polishing and subsequent atmospheric pressure hydrogen annealing to suppress the effect from the surface morphology. The atmospheric annealing reduced nucleation site of nickel foil such that white graphene (h-BN) with large crystal size started growing from the grain boundary and few other nucleation sites in nickel foil. Higher growth rate was observed from the nickel grains that has (100) orientation due to higher surface energy.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.