Three-dimensional hemisphere-structured LiSn0.0125Mn1.975O4 thin-film cathodes
- Three-dimensional hemisphere-structured LiSn0.0125Mn1.975O4 thin-film cathodes
- 임해나; 공우연; 윤석진; 남산; 장호원; 성영은; 하종윤; Albert V. Davydov; 최지원
- Three-dimensional thin film lithium battery; Sn-LiMn2O4
- Issue Date
- Electrochemistry communications
- VOL 43, 36-39
- Three-dimensional (3D) high surface area LiSn0.0125Mn1.975O4 thin film cathodes have been fabricated in order to increase a charge capacity in the Li-ion battery. Metal oxide films were deposited by RF magnetron sputtering on three types of hemisphere-structured templates fabricated via spin-coating with polystyrene (PS) beads. Compared to standard planar battery design, the capacities of the close-packed, linked, and isolated 3D films are higher by 1.4, 2.6, and 2.1 times, respectively,which correlateswith the corresponding increase of the specific
surface area of the templates. The linked hemisphere cathode film shows an improved discharge capacity of 67.6 μA h μm−1 cm−2 without significant degradation of the cyclic retention.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.