Lignin Liquefaction in Supercritical Ethanol and Subcritical Water in The Presence of Base Catalysts
- Lignin Liquefaction in Supercritical Ethanol and Subcritical Water in The Presence of Base Catalysts
- 하르디; 스테펜 브랜드; Jaehoon Kim; 서동진
- Liquefaction; Lignin; Supercritical ethanol; Base catalysts
- Issue Date
- 한국화학공학회 2014년 봄 총회 및 학술대회
- High HO yield and better product quality was achieved in Sc ethanol-based liquefaction with
addition of NaOH or KOH.
Strong base catalyst (NaOH or KOH) promote hydrogen generation from ethanol to depolymerize lignin efficiently.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.