Transparent TiO2 nanotube array photoelectrodes prepared via two-step anodization
- Transparent TiO2 nanotube array photoelectrodes prepared via two-step anodization
- 김진영; Zhu, Kai; Neale, Nathan R; Frank, Arthur J
- TiO2; nanotube; transparent; anodization
- Issue Date
- Nano Convergence
- VOL 1, 9-1-9-7
- Two-step anodization of transparent TiO2 nanotube arrays has been demonstrated with aid of a Nb-doped TiO2 buffer layer deposited between the Ti layer and TCO substrate. Enhanced physical adhesion and electrochemical stability provided by the buffer layer has been found to be important for successful implementation of the two-step anodization process. With the proposed approach, the morphology and thickness of NT arrays could be controlled very precisely, which in turn, influenced their optical and photoelectrochemical properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.