Trajectory Generation Method with Convolution Operation on Velocity Profile
- Trajectory Generation Method with Convolution Operation on Velocity Profile
- 이 건; 김도익
- Convolution Operation; trajectory generation; Real-time Computation; Kinematic Constraints; 컨볼루션 연산; 궤적 생성; 실시간 계산; 운동학적 제약
- Issue Date
- 대한기계학회논문집 A; Transactions of the Korean Society of mechanical engineers. A.
- VOL 38, NO 3, 283-288
- The use of robots is no longer limited to the field of industrial robots and is now expanding into the fields of service and medical robots. In this light, a trajectory generation method that can respond instantaneously to the external environment is strongly required. Toward this end, this study proposes a method that enables a robot to change its trajectory in real-time using a convolution operation. The proposed method generates a trajectory in real time and satisfies the physical limits of the robot system such as acceleration and velocity limit. Moreover, a new way to improve the previous method (11), which generates inefficient trajectories in some cases owing to the characteristics of the trapezoidal shape of trajectories, is proposed by introducing a triangle shape. The validity and effectiveness of the proposed method is shown through a numerical simulation and a comparison with the previous convolution method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.