Cell level imaging of photoreceptors with retinitis pigmentosa using differential interference contrast microscopy
- Cell level imaging of photoreceptors with retinitis pigmentosa using differential interference contrast microscopy
- SeokHwan Kim; 오주영; 이석; Ki Ho Park; Hyung Gon Yu; Seong Chan Jun; 김철기; 이택진; 서민아; 김재헌
- Retina; retinitis pigmentosa; photoreceptor
- Issue Date
- The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2014
- VOL 519, NO 5853, C0039-C0039
- This study shows that DIC technique can diagnose and distinguish the progress of the RP. Also, the image of RP-suffered rat obtained using DIC relatively coincides with retinal section and the morphology of photoreceptors at cell level can be easily identified using DIC technique.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.