High yield and high concentration few-layer graphene sheets using solvent exfoliation of graphite with pre-thermal treatment in a sealed bath
- High yield and high concentration few-layer graphene sheets using solvent exfoliation of graphite with pre-thermal treatment in a sealed bath
- 후사인 모하마드 모흐신; 한재량; 구본철; 박옥경
- Carbon material; High dispersion; Mechanical exfoliation; Graphene sheet
- Issue Date
- Materials letters
- VOL 123, 90-92
- We developed an efficient method for exfoliating pristine graphite in an organic solvent to produce a high yield (14%) and high concentration (5.25 mg/mL) of well-dispersed mono-, bi-, and multi-layered graphene sheets. Pre-thermal activation of pristine graphite at 900 °C in a sealed stainless steel bath under high pressure, followed by sonication in a solvent of 1-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone at elevated temperatures produced a solution of homogeneous, well-dispersed, defect-free, and non-oxidized graphene. The resulting electrical conductivities of the graphene sheets were high, up to 849 S/cm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.