Compared of depth sense of an inter camera distance in stereo camera arrangement
- Compared of depth sense of an inter camera distance in stereo camera arrangement
- 이동수; 박민철; 이광훈
- Depth sense; Stereoscopic image; Parallel; Converging; Inter camera distance
- Issue Date
- The 1st Asian Conference on Ergonomics and Design 2014
- In stereoscopy using a stereo camera system, a stereoscopic image pair can be obtained from two types of camera arrangements such as parallel and converging types in the camera arrangement point of view. These types are recommended to set the base distance between the two cameras to equal to interocular distance that can provide a natural depth sense. However, the distance is too big to be implemented in many application areas such as introscopy and mobile phone. In this paper, we address that the distance is one of the weighted factors inducing depth distortion under orthostreoscopic condition compared with the depth sense in parallel and converging types. In the experiment, we show that the distance will be a factor inducting a stereoscopic depth distortion in parallel and converging type.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.