Kinetics of Methane Steam and CO2 Reforming over Ni based Catalyst
- Kinetics of Methane Steam and CO2 Reforming over Ni based Catalyst
- 박명희; 최봉관; 박윤화; 문동주; 박남국; 김영철
- Kinetics; Methane; Steam and CO2 reforming; SCR; Ni; Catalyst
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 15, NO 7, 5255-5258
- Kinetics of methane steam-CO2 reforming over a nickel catalyst was studied at total pressure 1 atm and in the temperature range 923-1073 K. The simple power-law type rate expression was obtained for commer-cial Ni catalyst (KATALCO 25-4Q) under reaction conditions without heat and mass transfer limitations. Experiments of this work were performed by varying the inlet one of the partial pressures of methane, carbon dioxide, water and hydrogen and the other two partial pressures were kept constant according to the initial rate methods. Reaction orders of the CO2, H2O and H2 were zero in the steam-CO2 reforming and only the CH4 reaction orders were not zero. Therefore, only the CH4 partial pressure affected the steam-CO2 reforming reaction rates but CO2, H2O and H2 did not affect the steam-CO2 reforming reaction rates on the Ni catalyst.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.