Effect of Bimetallic Ni-Cr catalysts for Steam-CO2 Reforming of Methane at High pressure
- Effect of Bimetallic Ni-Cr catalysts for Steam-CO2 Reforming of Methane at High pressure
- 최봉관; 고유진; 문동주; 박남국; 김영철
- GTL-FPSO; Steam-CO2 reforming; Ni-based catalyst; Carbon deposition
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 15, NO 7, 5259-5263
- The present work was to carried out the development of high performance Ni-based catalyst for Steam-CO2 reforming of methane (SCR) which is suitable for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis of GTL-FPSO (floating, production, storage and offloading) process. The bimetallic Ni-Cr catalysts were prepared by co-impregnation method. The Ni and Cr loading amount were fixed at 12 wt% and 3~7 wt%, respectively. The catalytic reaction was evaluated at 900 ℃ and 20 bar with reactant feed ratio of CH4 : CO2 : H2O : Ar = 1 : 0.8 : 1.3 : 1 and GHSV = 25,000 h-1. The Cr-modified Ni/γ-Al2O3 catalyst was characterized by BET surface area analysis, X-ray diffraction (XRD), H2-temperature programmed reduction (TPR), H2-chmisorption, CO2-temperature programmed desorption (TPD) and TEM. To confirm the amount and type of the carbon deposition, the used catalysts were examined by TGA and FE-SEM/EDX. It was found that the bimetallic Ni-Cr catalyst exhibits highly dispersed Ni particles with strong metal-to-support interaction (SMSI) as well as excellent catalytic activi-ty, resulting in the suppression of Ni sintering and carbon deposition.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.