Graphene Oxide Nanosheet Wrapped White-Emissive Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles
- Graphene Oxide Nanosheet Wrapped White-Emissive Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles
- 유동윤; 뉴옌 카 투; 이수진; 이은지; 전성란; 황선영; 임호선; 김종규; 주병권; 김희숙; 임정아
- Conjugated polymer; nanoparticle; graphene oxide; fluorescence; core shell structure; polyfluorene; green emission
- Issue Date
- ACS Nano
- VOL 8, NO 5, 4248-4256
- We have demonstrated the preparation of white-emissive conjugated polymer nanoparticles wrapped with graphene oxide (GO) nanosheets. Highly stable, GO-wrapped, poly(9,9-di-n-octylfluorenyl-2,7-diyl) nanoparticles (GO-PFO NPs) with diameters in the range 30 150 nm were successfully obtained by utilizing the GO nanosheets as an interface stabilizer in an emulsification
process. The synthesized GO-PFO NPs exhibited unique white-emitting photoluminescence with a characteristic green-emissive broad band above 500 nm, which was distinct from the photoluminescent behavior of PFO NPs without GO. This green emission was deduced to originate from the presence of the GO nanosheet shell surrounding the PFO NPs, rather than from luminescence of GO itself or formation of keto defects in the PFO chain. PL decay analysis showed that the GO-wrapped PFO NPs had a longer luminescence lifetime in comparison to PFO NPs without GO, and highly efficient energy transfer to lower energy state induced by the GO occurred.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.