High-frequency induction heated rapid synthesis and consolidation of nanostructured Mg2Al6Ti7O25-Mg0.6Al0.8Ti1.6O5 Composite and its mechanical properties
- High-frequency induction heated rapid synthesis and consolidation of nanostructured Mg2Al6Ti7O25-Mg0.6Al0.8Ti1.6O5 Composite and its mechanical properties
- 두송이; 도정만; 윤진국; 손인진
- Synthesis; Sintering; Composite; Nanostructured material; Powder metallurgy
- Issue Date
- Journal of ceramic processing research
- VOL 15, NO 1, 48-52
- Nanopowders of Al2O3, TiO2 and MgO were fabricated by high energy ball milling. The simutaneous synthesis and sintering of nanostuctured Mg2Al6Ti7O25-Mg0.6Al0.8Ti1.6O5 composite was investigated by the high-frequency induction heated sintering process. A highly dense nanostructured Mg2Al6Ti7O25-Mg0.6Al0.8Ti1.6O5 composite was produced with the simultaneous
application of 80 MPa pressure and a induced current within one minute. The grain sizes and mechanical properties (hardness and fracture toughness) of Mg2Al6Ti7O25-Mg0.6Al0.8Ti1.6O5 composite sintered at 1150 ℃ were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.