Highly stable RuO2/SnO2 nanocomposites as anode electrocatalysts in a PEM water electrolysis cell
- Highly stable RuO2/SnO2 nanocomposites as anode electrocatalysts in a PEM water electrolysis cell
- 임지연; 걸라흐만; 채상윤; 이관영; 김창수; 주오심
- PEM water electrolysisp; nanocomposites; oxygen evolution reaction; anode electrocatalysts; ruthenium oxide; tin oxide; stability; hydrogen generation
- Issue Date
- International journal of energy research
- VOL 38, NO 7, 875-883
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.