Two-photon interference with continuous-wave multi-mode coherent light
- Two-photon interference with continuous-wave multi-mode coherent light
- 김용수; Oliver Slattery; Paulina S. Kuo; Xiao Tang
- Coherence; Quantum information; Interference
- Issue Date
- Optics express
- VOL 22, NO 3, 3611-3620
- We report two-photon interference with continuous-wave multi-mode coherent light. We show that the two-photon interference, in terms of the detection time difference, reveals two-photon beating fringes with the visibility V = 0.5. While scanning the optical delay of the interferometer, Hong-Ou-Mandel dips or peaks are measured depending on the chosen detection time difference. The HOM dips/peaks are repeated when the optical delay and the first-order coherence revival period of the multi-mode coherent light are the same. These results help to understand
the nature of two-photon interference and also can be useful for quantum information science.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.