Exfoliated and Partially Oxidized MoS2 Nanosheets by One-Pot Reaction for Effi cient and Stable Organic Solar Cells
- Exfoliated and Partially Oxidized MoS2 Nanosheets by One-Pot Reaction for Effi cient and Stable Organic Solar Cells
- 윤진문; 노용진; 이철호; 나석인; 이성호; 조성무; 조한익; 김동유
- MoS2; graphene; OPV; hole transporting layer; solution process; molybdenum disulfide; molybdenum trioxide; organic solar cells; interfacial layers; buffer layers
- Issue Date
- VOL 10, NO 12, 2319-2324
- A facile and efficient synthesis of a solution-processable MoO3/MoS2 featuring uniformly decorated MoO3 nanoparticles onto exfoliated MoS2 nanosheets is realized via a one-step oxidation and spontaneous exfoliation method using hydrogen peroxide. By using MoO3/MoS2 as a hole extraction layer in organic solar cells, high efficiencies, regardless of annealing conditions of the interfacial layer, and excellent long-term stability are demonstrated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.