Shape memory effect in radiation grafted ion exchange membranes
- Shape memory effect in radiation grafted ion exchange membranes
- 헨켄스마이어디억; Lorenz Gubler
- Shape memory effect; ion exchange membranes; direction of swelling
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability
- VOL 2, NO 25, 9482-9485
- When swollen radiation grafted ion exchange membranes are dried in a fixed geometry, e.g. by clamping on a frame, dry membranes memorise the wet shape and show reduced area swelling and increased swelling in the thickness direction upon rehydration. In one case, the ratio thickness/area swelling increased from 0.6 to 35.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.