Graphene Versus Ohmic Metal as Source-Drain Electrode for MoS2 Nanosheet Transistor Channel
- Graphene Versus Ohmic Metal as Source-Drain Electrode for MoS2 Nanosheet Transistor Channel
- 이영택; Kyunghee Choi; Hee Sung Lee; Sung-Wook Min; Pyo Jin Jeon; 황도경; Hyoung Joon Choi; Seongil Im
- MoS2; nanosheet; FETs; graphene; source/drain contact
- Issue Date
- VOL 10, NO 12, 2356-2361
- Two MoS2 field-effect transistors are compared using graphene and Au/Ti source-drain contacts in respects of their Ohmic and OFF behavior on an identical MoS2 nanosheet. As a result, graphene-contact appears not only to show superior ohmic behavior to those of Au/Ti but also more enhanced OFF state behavior. Such results are attributed to the electric-field-induced work function tuning of exfoliated graphene.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.