Object Recognition for Vision-based Navigation in Indoor Environments without using Image Database
- Object Recognition for Vision-based Navigation in Indoor Environments without using Image Database
- 이현호; 김재헌; 김철기; 서민아; 이석; 허수정; 이택진
- vision-based indoor navigation; indoor object recognition; without using image database
- Issue Date
- IEEE ISCE 2014
- This paper proposed recognizing methods of the indoor objects for the vision-based indoor navigation using the smartphone camera without using an image database. It is better realizable and cost-effective system than conventional system which uses an image database. In this
proposed approach, we define the metrics to recognize indoor objects.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.