New optical transition, structural, and ferromagnetic properties of InCrP:Zn implanted with Cr
- New optical transition, structural, and ferromagnetic properties of InCrP:Zn implanted with Cr
- Yoon Shon; J. W. Lee; D. J. Lee; I. T. Yoon; Y. H. Kwon; H. S. Kim; T. W. Kang; J. H. Kyhm; 송진동; 구현철; D. J. Fu; C. S. Park; H. H. An; Chong S. Yoon; E. K. Kim
- Photoluminescence; Cr-implantation; P-typeInCrP:Zn
- Issue Date
- Journal of luminescence
- VOL 154, 593-596
- InCrP:Zn was prepared using the implantation with Cr concentrations of 0.3% and 0.7%, respectively. It was confirmed that the photoluminescence peaks near 0.85(D, Cr) eV and 0.96(e,Cr) eV were Cr-correlated PL bands by the implantation of Cr. Especially, each 0.85(D, Cr) eV and 0.96(e,Cr) eV peaks were separately observed based on InP. In triple-axis x-ray diffraction patterns, the samples revealed a shoulder peak indicative of intrinsic InCrP. Ferromagnetic hysteresis loops measured at 10 K and 300 K were observed and the temperature-dependent magnetization showed ferromagnetic behavior ≥300 K, which reveals obvious and enhanced ferromagnetic spin coupling mediated by hole.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.