Motion based Adaptive Step Length Estimation using Smartphone
- Motion based Adaptive Step Length Estimation using Smartphone
- 이정호; 신범주; 이석; 박진우; 김재헌; 김철기; 이택진
- Step Length; Smartphone; Motion; navigation; healthcare
- Issue Date
- IEEE ISCE 2014
- This paper presents a motion recognition based step length estimation algorithm using smartphone. Motion of a user is identified based on the hybrid model of Decision Tree (DT), Artificial Neural Network (ANN) and Support Vector Machine (SVM). The parameters of linear combination based step length model are adapted based on the result motion recognition. In order to verify the proposed algorithm, we performed experiments on 5 subjects and showed accuracy of
step length estimation as RMSE.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.