ENHANCED INTERCONNECTION OF TiO2 NANOPARTICLES USING ATOMIC LAYER DEPOSITION FOR FLEXIBLE DYE-SENSITIZED SOLAR CELLS WITH PLASTIC SUBSTRATES
- ENHANCED INTERCONNECTION OF TiO2 NANOPARTICLES USING ATOMIC LAYER DEPOSITION FOR FLEXIBLE DYE-SENSITIZED SOLAR CELLS WITH PLASTIC SUBSTRATES
- 김보은; 리위롱; 정희석; 김진영; 이도권; 김봉수; 손해정; 김도형; 고민재
- dye-sensitized; atomic layer deposition; solar cells; Flexible dye-sensitized solar cells; electron transport; low-temperature process
- Issue Date
- VOL 9, NO 5, 1440011-1-1440011-7
- In order to improve the interconnection of TiO2 photoelectrode for the flexible dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) with plastic substrates, thin TiO2 layers are additionally introduced to the surface of main TiO2 nanoparticles by atomic layer deposition (ALD) at low temperature. The ALD-induced TiO2 thin layers on porous films effectively reduced the internal electrical resistance, leading to the facilitated electron transport in DSSCs. As a result, DSSCs with ALD-induced TiO2 thin layers (thickness of ~ 1.5 nm) showed better power conversion efficiency of 3.09%, which is 33% enhancement compared with that without ALD-induced TiO2 thin layers (2.32%).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.