Development of simulator for basic core training for arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Development of simulator for basic core training for arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- 윤영일; Frederick Roy; 김영준; 박세형
- Minimally invasive surgery; Arthroscopy simulator; Haptic system; Navigation
- Issue Date
- CARS 2014: Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery
- VOL 9, NO 1, S125-S126
- In this project, a newly designed training system for basic arthroscopic surgery was implemented for educational purposes. Test results confirmed that the simulation mimicked a real surgical environment. Evident variation was found between the results of the novices and professionals. We believe that the proposed simulator would be an effective means for novice surgeons to become familiar with an arthroscopic surgery environment and improve their tool handling skills.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.